Promotional Terms & Conditions
1. The website at cool4mob.com (‘Website’) is operated by Conversion Traffic B.V. (‘C-Traffic’ which includes its subsidiaries and related bodies corporate), having its registered office at H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 200, 1096 AS Amsterdam, the Netherlands and which is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 54535093, VAT no. 8513.41.792B01. C-Traffic provides customers with digital and other services provided online including games and text messages (‘Mobile Subscription’).
2. The purpose of our promotional campaigns is to promote the Website and Mobile Subscriptions provided by C-Traffic via the Website.
3. The promotional campaigns may be entered into by individuals, aged 18 or older, who subscribe to a Mobile Subscription during the term of the applicable promotional campaign (Eligible Entrants’).
4. The Terms and Conditions are also available on the Website (which include these ‘Promotional Terms and Conditions’) are binding on every customer who accesses Mobile Subscription and who participates in a promotional campaign.
5. Employees and family members of C-Traffic as well as anyone involved in the promotional prizes concerned (including advertisers or producers) are excluded from participation in a promotional campaign.
6. Winner selection
With regard to promotional campaigns run via the Website, the following terms and conditions apply:
(a) The details of the promotional campaign will be set out in the advertisement. The details will include the period during which participation may take place by Eligible Entrants.
(b) Eligible Entrants have the opportunity to compete for the prize available in a promotional campaign by answering riddles. Every correctly answered riddle earns the number of points as specified in that particular promotional campaign. The Eligible Entrant that accumulates the most points at the end of the promotional campaign wins the prize. If there are Eligible Entrants whose points are tied at the end of the promotional campaign, the least number of wrongly answered riddles will be considered to determine the winner on the basis that points will be deducted for each wrongly answered riddle. If there are still Eligible Entrants whose points are tied after this, a tie breaker question will be sent to the Eligible Entrants concerned. The Eligible Entrants who provides the correct answer will win the prize.
(c) The promotional campaign is a game of skill, and chance will play no part in determining the winner of the prize.
(d) The winner will be contacted by e-mail and/or telephone within seven days of being identified as the winner. No correspondence can be entered into regarding the result and award of the prize. The names of the winners will be published on the Website under ‘Actions’.
(e) All prizes that have been won will be delivered to the winner’s address within 21 days. The Eligible Entrant must provide C-Traffic with a valid address for this purpose. In case of a cash prize, the amount will be credited to an account number to be designated by the winner.
(f) If any taxes are applicable to the prizes awarded pursuant to a promotional campaign, they must be paid by the winning Eligible Entrant and C-Traffic will not be liable.
(g) The total value of the prize will be advertised with the details for the applicable promotional campaign.
(h) C-Traffic accepts no responsibility for any variation in the advertised prize value. The prize must be accepted as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of a prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
(i) In the event that the advertised prize is not available for reasons beyond the control of C-Traffic then a prize of similar theme and value will be provided.
(j) C-Traffic will hold the personal information any Eligible Entrant provides through the promotional campaign for the purpose of contacting them if they are a prize winner.
(l) The prize winners agree that C-Traffic may use their names, addresses and photographs for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the customer and including by sending direct mail or electronic messages.
(m) The personal information of an Eligible Entrant or the winner may be disclosed to the relevant local lottery department and winners’ names may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
(n) To the fullest extent permitted by law, C-Traffic disclaims all warranties of any kind in relation to the promotional campaign and will not be liable for, and shall be held harmless from, any and all direct or indirect loss, damage, or injury which may be suffered or sustained (including but not limited to special and/or consequential damage) as a result of the promotional campaign or arising from the winner’s acceptance and use of the applicable prize.
(o) If for any reason the promotional campaign is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of C-Traffic, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the promotional campaign, C-Traffic reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional campaign. C-Traffic is not liable, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), natural disasters or other events beyond its control which prevent awarding of the applicable prize in accordance with the prize description, for any act, omission or delay (including technical failure) or for any decision to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional campaign.
7. C-Traffic may adapt or amend these Promotional Terms and Conditions (including the General Terms and Conditions) at any time. We therefore advise Eligible Entrants to consult the Terms and Conditions, including these Promotional Terms and Conditions on a regular basis.
8. Please send all correspondence concerning the Content Services or these Promotional Terms and Conditions to Conversion Traffic B.V., 1096 AS; Amsterdam, the Netherlands, e-mail address [email protected] or report matters by telephone on 01206700469 (local rate, open 9.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays).
Updated 1 July 2015
Note, this service starts immediately by following the user instructions to join the service, and by joining you consent and agree to waive your rights to the cancellation period of 14 days.